CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

sick

After about two full weeks of frequently sneezing and a bit of a runny nose (sorry if you're grossed out), I think it's official that I have contracted a pretty bad cold. I knew this for sure yesterday afternoon when my mom and I had just gotten to the beach to shop for the day. I had this sudden terrible sick feeling that hasn't left me since. So, I have been in bed all day, trying to take it easy so as not to get any worse for the work week. I really don't want to get anybody else sick, like, the public that I constantly interact with at my job...so I probably shouldn't even go. But I think work is a little different than school. You can't just miss. And I know I get time off, but I don't want to have to do that right away. And, hey, I may feel totally better by the morn!


In other news, I saw New Moon last night.


Ultra dramatic pic, eh? I want to give a real review of it after I see it again. But I will say that I really enjoyed it, possibly more than the first, and...as much as I can never decide between Edward and Jacob, I am definitely leaning more towards the wolf pack these days.

And YAY for Thanksgiving Week! Hopefully I will be making some time to do some "I'm thankful for..." posts throughout the week.

0 comments: